I’m an independent Barbadian travel agent, working for myself, and I’ve been awarded a contract to provide my services to a company in the EC. Does the EPA allow me to service the contract and travel to the EC?

February 09 2012 | Travel Agents, Tour Operators and Tour Guides

Yes it does, with some conditions.

Generally, these conditions are:


There are some individual countries in the EC that impose additional conditions on Independent Professionals wishing to contract with local businesses. Bulgaria and Hungary have no commitment to permit the supply of travel agency and tour operator services through this form of supply, and there are also no commitments for tour guide services in the following countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia & Slovenia