Our entertainment services firm is able to provide services to a client in the EU without actually travelling there to live or work. Are there provisions in the EPA for that type of activity?

November 27 2011 | Entertainment Services

Yes, there are.  However, under the EPA, the following countries have made no commitment to permit the supply of entertainment services through this form:

Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia & United Kingdom.