I’m an independent Accountant, working for myself and I’ve been awarded a contract to provide my services to a company in the EC. Does the EPA allow me to do that?

February 09 2012 | Accounting and Bookkeeping


Yes it does, with some conditions.

Generally, these conditions are:

Note that there are some individual countries in the EC that impose additional conditions on Independent Professionals wishing to contract with local businesses.