What about the staff of entertainment services entities? Provided that the proper permissions are granted in the EU country, what members of staff are allowed to live and work in the country from Barbados?

November 27 2011 | Entertainment Services

Key personnel, those considered to be managers and specialists from the Barbadian entertainment services firm, may live and work for up to three years, subject to the normal visa requirements.

Those senior staff whose responsibility is limited to setting up the entertainment services business are allowed to be there for 90 days during any 12-month period, and graduate trainees for up to one year – once again – subscribing to normal visa requirements.

Note, however, that the one exception in the EU is in France where the necessary authorization for the access to management functions is subject to a condition of nationality when the authorisation for more than two years is required.