What types of entertainment services can Barbadian interests invest it or own in the EU?

November 06 2011 | Entertainment Services

Under the CARIFORUM/EC Economic Partnership Agreement, Barbadian companies may invest in or establish a legal entity in the EU in the entertainment services.  The areas that are allowed for Barbadian investment are theatre, live banks, circus and discotheque services.  NOT allowed in this category, however, are audio-visual services.