Your opportunity to access grant funding for business development.
Donor funds are open to receiving grant proposals or applications that align with their fund purpose. To get an idea of the breadth of support available, please take some time to browse our Donor Directory.
If you feel as though your project fits with one of the donors, use the contact information provided for that donor to send your application form or proposal.
Manual for Writing Results Based Project Proposals
The Manual presents a generic, Results Based approach to project design and proposal writing
Its purpose is to assist private sector organisations to:
- better understand donor requirements;
- convert your business needs into Results Based development proposals; and
- apply to obtain grant funding.
Some Reasons Why Proposals are Unsuccessful
- The proposal show little evidence of research, or knowledge of the donor.
- The project goals and objectives are not clear.
- The proposal does not follow donor guidelines.
- The proposal does not convince the funder of the need for such a project, or proposal.
- The overall design and layout of the proposal is not clear.
- The project is not carefully thought through.
- The people involved are not suitably qualified to carry out the project.
- The proposed project is based on insufficient information on how it will be implemented or appears to be impractical and difficult to carry out.
Project Proposal Development
Use the resources of our Proposal Hub to initiate activities to assist your submission of proposals to funding agencies.
Submit the completed application form* for review by our “Review Committee” which will screen applications and where possible and we will give feedback for further development work to enhance proposals.
Submit completed applications* to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use our feedback to develop your proposal for submission to the donor agency of your choice.
*Application forms submitted to the Review committee of the Barbados Private Sector Association does not constitute a proposal for submission. The Barbados Private Sector Association inclusive of the Barbados Private Sector Trade Team does not accept any liability for the writing, development or submission of application forms or proposals sent to our “Review Committee”.