Browse by Sector: Printing Services

No Matching Resources Found

No resources have been found under Printing Services.

View all Resources | View all Resources under Printing Services

No Matching Events Found

No current events have been found under Printing Services.

View all Events | View all Events under Printing Services

No Matching News Room Items Found

No news room items have been found under Printing Services.

View all News Room Items | View all News Room Items under Printing Services

No Matching Trade Agreements Found

No trade agreements have been found under Printing Services.

View all Trade Agreements | View all Trade Agreements under Printing Services

I am the owner of my publishing company. Can I head up my European operation and live there?

The laws on the residency requirements for owners and publishers vary from country to country.  For example, in Sweden the owner and publisher of a publishing or printing company must meet Swedish residency requirements. 

For a duplication service in Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Spain and some other countries, specialists will need to meet an economic needs test, and in some jurisdictions there are conditions placed on specialists and graduate trainees.

Printing Services

As a printing company, what level of staff can I send to the EC to work, and for how long?

Key personnel of the company that are being transferred (described as managers and specialists) are allowed to work in a European country for up to three (3) years. The members of the senior staff who are responsible for establishing your commercial presence may remain for up to 90 days during any 12-month period.

Printing Services

How about visa requirements for the printing and publishing industry?

As long as the European Community country in question has allowed a company from Barbados to invest or operate a business, the Barbadian companies are allowed (subject, of course, to normal visa and immigration requirements) to send staff to work in the EC.

Printing Services

As a company offering printing, publishing and duplicating services, where in the European Community am I allowed to set up a business?


In the printing, publishing and duplication services businesses you are free to establish or invest in any European Community country with a few exceptions below:

In Latvia and Lithuania, only companies that are nationally incorporated have the right to establish companies in the publishing fields.

In Poland, the Editor-in Chief of newspapers and journals must be a national of the country.

In Sweden, the owner and the publisher of a publishing and printing company must meet a residency requirement.

There are other restrictions on Barbadian firms establishing printing or publishing businesses in other EC countries that apply to areas like real estate ownership, maximum dollar amount of investment and the scope of operation of the businesses. 

Printing Services

View all FAQs | View all FAQs under Printing Services

No Matching Projects Found

No projects have been found under Printing Services.

View all Projects | View all Projects under Printing Services