What about the case of my Barbadian Tax Advisory Firm? We just want to be able to send staff to work on a contract as needed. Is that possible under the CARIFORUM/EU Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA)?

February 09 2012 | Taxation Advisory Services

There is good news for your company.  You are allowed to travel to the EU to provide your contract services under the following general conditions:

There are also some conditions imposed by specific countries: