I am the owner of my publishing company. Can I head up my European operation and live there?

February 09 2012 | Printing Services

The laws on the residency requirements for owners and publishers vary from country to country.  For example, in Sweden the owner and publisher of a publishing or printing company must meet Swedish residency requirements. 

For a duplication service in Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Spain and some other countries, specialists will need to meet an economic needs test, and in some jurisdictions there are conditions placed on specialists and graduate trainees.